At HUNTECH we believe that hunting is an endurance sport, this is why we have developed specific performance undergarments designed solely for the modern hunter.
It has long been known the scientifically proven benefits of wearing compression garments:
- Help relieve pain from muscle stiffness and soreness
- Reduces the time taken for muscles to repair themselves
- When the right amount of compression is used (15mmHg and more), enhancement of blood circulation giving more oxygen to your working muscles.
- Reduced risk of injury
- Reduced chance of chaffing and rash
- Increased performance and speed
Now don’t expect to drop 4 seconds off your best 100-metre time, however being able to recover quicker and walk further during the most demanding of hunts is a plus we are sure you would take.
Our CompTherm fabric also offers the wearer with all year-round performance. Heat retention when worn as an undergarment through the winter months, then in the summer months when exposed as an outer garment the fabric will regulate extra heat through the higher compression zones for all-round comfort.
Higher compression zones are constructed and located throughout this garment to give increased compression and resistance in key body stress zones.
The high-tech CompTherm fabric will also wick moisture away from the body to keep you dry when active, likewise if you get the garment wet it will rapidly dry to keep you comfortable.
To finish the CompTherm fabric is also infused with anti-microbial technology that will keep you fresher and disguised longer.